2/07/2010

Day 4, Grand Cayman

Scribbled by Darrell Barnes

Wednesday, February 03, 2010
10:27 PM
7:00
Got up early this morning and went to the steam room/sauna with dad.  I honestly wasn't in the most awake mood this morning, so I probably wasn't as good of company as I could have been.  We then went and got ready and went to breakfast. 

12:00
We finally made it over to Georgetown, Grand Cayman after our 10 minute tender over to the island.  The tender is basically a small boat that took us from the ship to shore, since there wasn't a pier to which we could dock.  Honestly, I would have preferred to just stay on the ship today.  There really wasn't much to the island other than exxxxpensive shopping.  I threw in a few more x's to show you how pricy it was.  I'm glad that we came back early.  However, I kinda wish I hadn't taken a nap when I got back on the ship. 

5:30
Dinner was great.  Afterward, Brant, dad and I went to the Connoisseur'  lounge for some cigars and port.  I had a great time sitting there and having some good conversation.  Then Brant and I went up to the top deck for some great conversation and more port. 

10:45
Sitting here in the room, contemplating about the day.  I can't wait for Jamaica tomorrow.  I am going to a coffee plantation for some delicious food and hopefully some awesome coffee.  

0 good games: