2/07/2010

Day 7, Almost Home

Scribbled by Darrell Barnes

Saturday, February 06, 2010
2:47 PM
I am so ready to be back.  Today is just a day of nothing.  Heh.  It has been a good day hanging with the family, but I really wish that we were home already.  

I'll post some pictures now, since this could turn out to be a very boring post otherwise.

This is a man at the plantation that was roasting coffee beans over a campfire.  Excellent.  Here's to you sir.
This one is of the walk we took at the plantation.  I really loved this scenic route.

Clock tower at the church in Montego Bay


Another view of the beautiful Johns Hall Plantation.
This is some awesome watermelon art.  Everyday, there were some new creations that the chefs did.  Way to go.

And finally, Max, the coolest kid ever.

1 good games:

Tim said...

I just read all about your cruise. Makes me want to go on one. My favorite post was the one about your sauna education and repremand from chewy. Freakin' great. It would have made me wanna get back in the hot tub, wait 30 seconds, then get back out. go over and grab HIS towel, stuff it down my shorts, tell him I just peed in the water, and to have a nice day. Not that I would have done that. I'm just sayin'.