7/20/2009

Barbecue, me and you

Scribbled by Darrell Barnes

I think that is from "The Green Mile." I could be wrong though. I had a great weekend with friends, new and old. Saturday started off with a bang out at the Powers' home in Fairview, TX. After schoolin' some guys in water volley ball, we sat down for some chicken skewers, loaded with fresh vegetables. Then I was able to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Back at Casa de Marble Cove, I killed a deer, cleaned it, then grilled it. Well at least the last part is true. There was so much meat! The ladies that came brought all of the sides, and we had a feast. It was really fun meeting everybody that evening. I was inspired to post a video, that reminds me of my days as a "rude boy." Enjoy:



I'm going to try to go to bed now...maybe.

0 good games: